On the back of continuing growth George Leslie are looking for additional personnel to help deliver our long-term programme of works within the water and maritime sectors.
We are particularly interested in hearing from the following:
- Concrete Repair Operatives
- Ideally experienced in –
- Carrying out concrete repairs using variety of proprietary repair mortars.
- Application of protective waterproof coatings, both cementitious and epoxy/polyurethane/ PMMA.
- Wet/dry spray concrete methods.
- Those with applicable transferable skills (e.g. concrete finishing, rendering, specialist coating applications etc) and/or a keen willingness to learn a new trade are welcome to apply.
- CSCS card & Health & Safety Awareness training required as a minimum.
- Ideally holding tickets for DOMS & Water Hygiene; Confined Space & ½ Day Environmental Training.
- Ideally experienced in –
- Concrete Repair Gangers
- As above, but with demonstrable ability to lead a squad to deliver works safely, efficiently and to high quality standards.
- Ideally holding tickets for SSSTS; DOMS & Water Hygiene; Confined Space & ½ Day Environmental Training.
- General Foreman/Supervisor
- Responsible for completing paperwork, quality records and simple measurement
- Demonstrable experience in concrete repairs and/or the water industry sector, in particular jobs involving confined spaces or process driven environments.
- Ideally holding tickets for SMSTS; 1 day Frist Aid; DOMS & Water Hygiene; Confined Space & ½ Day Environmental Training
All applicants should also have the following:
- Steadfast approach to carrying out works to the highest safety, quality & environmental standards.
- Willingness to learn new skills/techniques.
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and progression.
- Can contribute as part of a team to achieve the required goals.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
In return you will:
- Receive competitive salary and benefits package.
- Be supported in further training and development as required for the role.
- Work for a Living Wage employer, in a friendly, hard-working and high-achieving team.
- Be part of growing and forward-thinking company with a strong, resilient order book.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your CV and a covering note to be considered. Please note only direct applications from candidates will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic by law. If there are preparations, we can make to help ensure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.
We promote equal opportunity within George Leslie and value diversity in our workforce. Our commitment to Equal Opportunity and Diversity begins with our recruitment and selection process. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch by email or telephone so that we can make alternative arrangements for you.
Concrete Repair Specialists
Submit CV and Covering Letter